Sequin Bodice Dress + Sexy Gold Plated Heels (Party Bus)

Sunday, November 3, 2013

I really try to enjoy life and have joy with what I do.
Tim Taboo

Happy Sunday Beauties, 
So on Friday I drove up to NY to celebrate a good friend of mines birthday. Lord, I must say I had so much fun it was way over due. Here I am sharing a few pictures. 

I would love to tell you guys more about the night... But, I have to start getting ready for church :) 

Have a blessed day! 

Outfit Deets:
Dress: Here| Shoes:Similar Here| Accessories:Here


Hair Deets:
I achieved this look by sewing two Glance Drawstring Ponytails together for thickness and for the bang I sewed in 8" straight hair.





Thank You so much for commenting and stopping by :* 

25 comments :

  1. Your shoes and necklace are really gorgeous. :)

    xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daphne. I appreciate you stopping by!

      Delete
  2. you look fabulous!!!!!
    lovely shoes/
    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you uchenna! I appreciate you stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. You look beautiful! Love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look beautiful and love the shoes !!
    http://fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, i need to raid your shoe closet too, those shoes are hot.

    http://productsthatactuallydowork.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol.. Thank you! I appreciate you stopping by <3

      Delete
  6. You look beautiful and it looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I sure did! It was a pleasant experience. Thank you so much for stopping by <3

      Delete
  7. You look chic!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling! I appreciate you stopping by <3

      Delete
  8. That dress is gorg! Also for a New Year's Eve party :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Maybe I should have held on to it until then. lol Thank you so much for stopping by <3

      Delete
  9. such a sexy look! I'm ur new follower btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beatrice. I'll be sure to follow back!!

      Delete
  10. You look GREAT in this dress! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look sexy and cute gal! :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mah lady. Your comments always put a smile on my face. lol

      Delete
  12. DANG u have no idea how sexy u look in this dress ;) x x x

    ReplyDelete